CAPA MRO Matrix
New-to-market intel puts broader MRO/OEM contracts and capabilities data in your lap faster, comprehensively and at a better value than you may expect.
Our 53 different contract types go further than letter-checks and scheduled MRO. Additionally, our MRO Matrix features logistics, spares, 3D-Printing, MRO software and more.
Comprehensive on Components
Our MRO Matrix tracks every component area by ATA-chapter name and number for fixed-wing aircraft, including sub-chapters for landing gear, thrust reversers, EFB and IFE.
Access your market's specific intel immediately with customisable views, saved searches and effective filters.
Live, real-time updates to our online-only system means no waiting, no software updates, no delays, Stay up-to-date with 3rd-party developments rather than recycling well-known data with our MRO solution.
Easy to Use
User-friendly interface with export capabilities and consistent, seamless integration with the CAPA market analysis, news, commercial Fleets & Data Centre.
All features of our MRO Matrix can are available via API integration, providing data to you the way you need to use it.
- Filtering the Matrix
- Evaluate a Company
- Data Centre
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a short list of our most frequently asked questions. For more information about CAPA's MRO Matrix, please book a demo or email us at email@example.com.
How will this data actually help me?
- Keep up-to-date faster
- Spot gaps
- Instant crib-sheets or pre-call refresher
- Watch only your market with customisable filters
- Evaluate the competition
- Finding an MRO/customers
- Reduce time spent reading the news
Where can I see more?
- MRO Europe (Amsterdam) - 16-18 October 2018 - Booth 11041
- MRO Asia (Singapore) - 6-8 November - Booth 445
Where do you source your MRO information?
- Our strong industry relationships
- Direct news from company announcements are one starting-point; but...
- We add value with over a decade of team expertise on the team, consolidating in one place, referring to existing intel and being impartial and consistent
- Official sources (e.g. capabilities)
- Members have eyes on our data and provide valuable feedback
Who is using it?
- The CAPA MRO Matrix is designed for MROs, OEMs, distributors, researchers and airline MRO buyers
- AFKLM&M are one of the launch customers who have been using the data for over a year and have helped to shape where we are today
- Other users would rather not be identified; indeed out quote "gain the unfair advantage" came directly from one of them
What's different about the CAPA MRO Matrix?
- Faster delivery of information on a live online platform with no update cycle
- 53 contract types rather than just letter-checks/scheduled and component repair
- Every component ATA chapter for fixed wing aircraft listed individually, with some sub-chapters - verses just avionics and landing gears that are usually focussed on
- Focussed on being current and up-to-date on 3rd part MRO rather than recycling well-known information on in-house work
- Smooth UI and cross-product integration
- Lowest price guarantee
- Impartial without sponsorship or censorship
- Historical or completed contracts are retained to enhance research and contextualise