BOC Aviation

Country/Territory: Singapore


BOC Aviation Limited is an aviation leasing unit headquartered in Singapore, with regional offices in London, UK, Dublin, Ireland, Tianjin, China and New York, USA. The company was wholly-owned by Bank of China. As part of a spin off and separate listing by the bank, BOC Aviation listed 30% of total share capital, or 208,203,000 shares, on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on 01-Jun-2016. Sky Splendor, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank Of China, holds the remaining 70% stake in BOC Aviation. The BOC Aviation portfolio is one of the youngest in the leasing business with an average owned aircraft age of under four years. The fleet is primarily based on the popular Airbus A320 family and Boeing Next Generation 737 series as well as the Embraer 190/195 family. It also includes select widebody types, such as the Airbus A330 and Boeing 777. Besides direct orders with manufacturers, BOC Aviation also grows its fleet via purchase and leasebacks with airlines. BOC Aviation offers a wide range of lease management and aircraft finance services, both directly and through its indirect parent company Bank of China. 

CAPA Profiles

CAPA Profiles help you identify new business opportunities and make better business decisions, by providing accurate and up-to-date data on airports, airlines, suppliers, investors, MROs, lessors and countries/territories around the world. Each profile offers comprehensive news and analysis, as well as the ability to drill down into data on schedules, capacity share, fleet, traffic, financial results and more.

Become a CAPA Member

Our full profiles are only available to CAPA Members. CAPA Membership provides exclusive access to the information you need to monitor the competitive landscape and guide your organisation towards success.

It’s ideal for industry analysts, managers and executives who need a snapshot of the latest news, analysis and data from our global team, with the ability to export or email PDF reports in one click.

  • 5000+ airports
  • 3000+ airlines
  • 1600+ suppliers
  • 800+ airport investors
  • 250+ countries/territories and regions
  • And more

CAPA Membership also gives you access to a customised selection of more than 1,000 global News Briefs every week, as well as a comprehensive Data Centre, Analysis Reports and Research Publications. You can also choose from our range of premium add-ons, including Route Maps, Fleet Data and more.